my story


I’m not saying that I’m as inspirational as Jack Ma or The Rock. But I think that my story is worth sharing nontheless, because I’m sure that somewhere in the world there’s another person going through what I’m going through. 
Probably not exactly the same as what I’m going through but maybe they can find comfort and inspiration in my stories. That’s all that I really want, to be able to help someone else. To help someone that I don’t even know who might need my help. 
In the end of the day, I think that we all need the help of one another! We just have to be willing to lend a hand to each other.  Then I believe it will make the world a better place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jom Makan @Queen City Steamboat & Grill, TREC, Kuala Lumpur

Tayangan Perdana Filem "Fanna"

Econeko