Econeko

Does your skin feel irritated when it comes in contact with certain skincare products? I feel you because same, i know the struggle to deal with sensitive skin. Hence, i’m thankful enough for the Petit Elastic by Econeko - Petit Elastic Ampoule Mask Pack . My skin is super sensitive. It gets itchy & irritated if i use any product that is not suitable for my skin. For the past weeks i’ve been using this mask pack every night. So what made me trust this product? So far, it doesn’t cause breakout to my skin! It has helped in calming my irritated skin too. 😍 . It contains collagen & hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate our skin! , i love how it’s formulated with the ingredients . Get yours today at @desiireehy or do pm her to purchase and get more information @beleafyourself! ✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jom Makan @Queen City Steamboat & Grill, TREC, Kuala Lumpur

Tayangan Perdana Filem "Fanna"